Monday, May 08, 2006

A big shock

What?!? I'm shocked. Although we expected that Iranian government would retreat on nuclear issue, I have to confess honestly that I couldn't ever imagine that Mr Ahmadi-nejad would take such a bold action.
Hey, after the new stances of Mr President regarding women going to stadiums and not pinching them in the streets because of their loose hijabs, this letter is quite a shock. Should we change his title as 'hard-liner' to 'soft-liner'? Just kidding! Of course not! I'll tell you the reasons later……..

Aha, I just commented without telling you why I am shocked. Well, have a look on the news.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know if there is any persians that know what a pussy cat is?you son of a bech are not in iran!stop fucken liiiiiiing!or elss your fucken pants will get on fire,just like bush!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet
air force
nike huarache
dansko outlet
five finger shoes
kobe 9 elite
balance shoes
ray ban
true religion outlet
asics gel
2018.1.16chenlixiang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home