Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We, in the news
You know what? I don't like that Iran's name is put in every list of news I read in Yahoo. If you follow the news through Yahoo, you would see at least one topic about us. It gives a bad feeling to me. Because no matter how funny it is, this being before the eyes, strengthens the picture about us as a 'troublesome' country. This 'fame' is so dangerous. I don't mean Iranian government is a nice pussycat, but you see, this claim of Mr Bush and his gang to call us 'the biggest threat to the US' makes me laugh my chest off. Come on guys! What has happened to you – the world's sole superpower- to be endangered by a developing country thousands of miles away?!?

Ok, the latest: Bush has stated that Ahmadi-nejad's letter has pointed to nothing regarding the nukes. Well, for once I agree with him. I try to read between the lines of Ahmadi-nejad's letter, but honestly to say, I can't find anything. Well, the reason might be that Mr Ahmadi-nejad is too busy following the spiritual issues in the heavens so that he can not find time to descend to the Earth to see what's going on in his own country.

Among this crazy messy fuss we are trapped in, there is a sober voice in the States calling for some another kind of behavior. Former secretary of state, Ms Albright invites holding direct talks with Iran. She believes:" "The last thing we need is to invade another country." Thanks Madam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home